VA Work Study
Veteran and Military Affairs employs military-affiliated students to work in our office to assist with benefits questions and processing, access to resources, and social support. The VA pays work studies State or Federal minimum wage (whichever is greater), tax-free. Students may work up to 25 hours per week around their class schedule.
Customer service, benefits processing, outreach and other duties as assigned.
- Active student who:
- has more than one semester remaining at UCCS
- enrolled 3/4th time or better
- using VA Education Benefits (Ch 30, 31, 33, 35, 1606)
- Honorable Discharge (if discharged from the military)
- Computer skills in MS Office