Beginning January 4, 2021, Veteran and Military Affairs and The McCord-Herbst Student Veteran Center will be open from 8 am - 4 pm Monday through Friday, for study time and/or computer usage, benefits processing, benefits counseling, new student intakes, and any other needs you may have. We are following public health guidelines and will require face coverings and social distancing to help keep our students and staff safe.
Appointments are recommended, but walk-ins will be accommodated when possible. To schedule an appointment, please email email@example.com or call 719-255-3253.
Our mission is to provide collaborative transition assistance, as well as social and academic support for all Veterans, Military and their family members.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® (CH 33 & Fry Scholarship)
- Montgomery GI Bill® (CH 30)
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (CH 31)
- Dependent Education Assistance - DEA (CH 35)
- Montgomery GI Bill® - Select Reserve (CH 1606)
- Education Benefits Certification
- Education Benefits Counseling
- Transition Assistance
- Student Lounge Area
- Mental Health Counseling Referral
- On and Off Campus Resources Referral
- Access to Tutoring
- General Campus Information
- Student Veteran Organization
- Mentoring Program (Boots to Suits)
- Textbook Loan Program (Books for Battle Buddies)
- SALUTE Honor Society
- Study Areas and Computer Usage
- Coffee/Tea and Snacks
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.