Welcome Back to Campus!
The McCord-Herbst Student Veteran Center is open to all military-affiliated students! We are located in Gateway Hall, behind Parking and Transportation. We have coffee and snacks, study areas, computers, and a lounge area where you can watch TV or just hang out with other students. Ask us about our free textbook loan program, our Student Veteran Organization, and how to utilize your VA Education Benefits. We look forward to serving you!
August 2nd - August 13th
In person: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Also available by email (email@example.com) or by calling 719-255-3253
*Please note: Veteran and Military Affairs will be closed on Friday, August 6th, for staff training.
Beginning August 16th, VMA will be back to normal business hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Our mission is to provide collaborative transition assistance, as well as social and academic support for all Veterans, Military and their family members.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® (CH 33 & Fry Scholarship)
- Montgomery GI Bill® (CH 30)
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (CH 31)
- Dependent Education Assistance - DEA (CH 35)
- Montgomery GI Bill® - Select Reserve (CH 1606)
- Education Benefits Certification
- Education Benefits Counseling
- Transition Assistance
- Student Lounge Area
- Mental Health Counseling Referral
- On and Off Campus Resources Referral
- Access to Tutoring
- General Campus Information
- Student Veteran Organization
- Mentoring Program (Boots to Suits)
- The Exchange: Textbook & Technology Loan Program
- SALUTE Honor Society
- Study Areas and Computer Usage
- Coffee/Tea and Snacks
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Our Turn to Serve You!