Certifying Your Enrollment


Certifying Your Enrollment

Step #4 of the Four Important Steps is submitting a Request for Enrollment Verification (REV):

  • The REV is located in your Student Portal under "Records and Registration" -- "Veterans Benefit Enrollment - REV".
  • Do this each semester once you are enrolled and your schedule is final.
  • If you make any changes to your schedule after submitting your REV, please notify Veteran and Military Affairs.  Do not submit more than one REV per semester.
  • If you are requesting certification for a term that you have already completed (back-certification), be sure to select the correct term.

Please Note:

  • Delays in paperwork can cause delays in payment.
  • Late fees are not covered by the VA.
  • All students are ultimately responsible for their tuition and fees.

For any questions or concerns, please call our office at 719-255-3253 or email military@uccs.edu.  

How to Submit your Request for Enrollment Verification (REV)
Delays in REV Processing
Financial Impact of Dropping a Course
CH 31 Veteran Readiness & Employment Books and Parking Pass
Monthly Housing Allowance Information
Attending More Than One Institution at the Same Time
Grade Forgiveness